Thursday 9 May 2013

Red Hot Chili Peppers X Afrojack & R3HAB - Prutataa to the Otherside (Annzel's Bootleg)

Demo Track of "Prutataa To The Otherside"



Hello everybody, once again, it feels so good to be back with all the positive energy filled in here. Apart from doing K-pop vocal bootlegs, I too do electronic music with english vocals.

This time round, something just struck my mind, why not I try something different, a classic song perhaps, a song which everyone knows the lyrics of the song, a song that holds a lot meaning in the lyrics. This was equally as challenging with all the conditions that I had ironed out for myself, but i finally came a conclusion to pick RHCP for the vocals.

I felt that, a musical titan like RHCP, almost everyone would know most of their chart toppers songs, like "Stadium Arcadium" or "Otherside".

Therefore, ultimately,I decided to combine both "Otherside" by RHCP and "Prutataa" by Afrojack & R3hab.

Downloads are available. Click on the image to proceed with the download.
 photo 26450cd3-6f4f-4214-99ce-dd245086f582_zpsd697b09b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment