Wednesday 8 May 2013

Lee Hi X Julian Jordan & Martin Garrix - I am Sick of My BFAM (Annzel's Bootleg)

Demo Track of "I am Sick of My BFAM"



Hello everyone, here's another bootleg i done with an electronic tempo titled "I am Sick Of My BFAM. This time round, with YG's newly debuted singer, Lee Hi, and the tag team duo of Julian Jordan and Martin Garrix.

Honestly speaking, this is one of the most tricky bootlegs i have ever done, because of Lee Hi's jazzy voice. It was really tricky to keep up with the tempo of Julian Jordan & Martin Garrix's BFAM. Overall, despite the complexity of matching a jazz voice to an electronic tempo, it has been a fruitful learning experience to match both tracks successfully.

Downloads are available for this track. Simply click on the image below to proceed. Enjoy! Cheers!

 photo eb6c737c-ba95-4489-b5ee-b001d61649cb_zpsd10e0b84.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment