Thursday 9 May 2013

Linkin Park X Hardwell feat. Amba Shepherd - Apollo Made Me Numb(Annzel's Bootleg)

Demo Track of "Apollo Made Me Numb"



Hello everbody, here's another bootleg that I have done with Hardwell's "Apollo" and Linkin Park's Vocals of "Numb".

Both of this tracks are my favourite tracks that always in my iPod and even in my sets. And combining this two songs is like bringing two big forces together. Whats more is that you do not want to make a mistake when mixing this both tracks together. The harmonic tune of Apollo is as sensitive as a baby's skin, whereas the vocals of "Numb" is loud and empowering.

Honestly, this is one of my favorite bootleg that I did, and because it was my favourite, I too was alittle hesitant at first to not make a mess out from this mix. Lastly, I sincerely hope you would like it too.

Downloads are available. Simply click on the image and the download will process. Enjoy, Cheers!!

 photo f0bf4a21-ae99-48ed-b68b-46f3371c3d25_zps487c7951.jpg

1 comment: