Saturday 11 May 2013

2NE1 X Hardwell - Go Away, Spaceman! (Annzel's Bootleg) with "Space" and "Earth" edition album art

Demo Track of "Go Away, Spaceman"



Hello everybody, it's me again and I am back again with another bootleg, this time round, with 2NE1 and Hardwell. Before we start on this post, this track was one of the most interesting and memorable tracks that I had dealt with it. I mean, I love all kinds of music, and..being able to put this together was unexpected.

Remember when I say this track was memorable, I absolutely meant it. This bootleg was born out from a "Cookie Crumble Frappucino" at a nearby Starbucks joint at my area. Given it's unique birth place, this track was also the longest track I have ever compiled, almost two weeks for it if I vaguely remember.

And whenever I used this track for any K-Pop party over here in Singapore, it will definitely move the crowd. Therefore any K-Pop djs out there, I strongly urge you to get this bootleg and put it into your sets.

This bootleg and I forged many memories and emotions all this while, and I think it is fair to share my love and emotions from this bootleg to every one.
And since it's a very special bootleg to me, I intentionally did two personalised variant album art for it. So if you are fan of Hardwell and/or 2NE1, or a fan of albums' art, do download this tracks below. Collect them all today!

Downloads are available just by clicking on the image. Enjoy!

 photo 7dbf1b05-c9b7-465d-8a95-8d8e7104bdb9_zps76742720.jpg

 photo c251731f-13b6-46da-b74a-5f5fcf53a597_zps0fd65384.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment